Thursday 17 July 2014

STYLE: 1 dress + 1 scarf + 1 skirt = LOADS OF OUTFIT CHOICES

Okay! So, the other day, I had some friends over and one of them who's a makeup artist, dresses amazingly and has to MOST AWESOME SHOE COLLECTION said, "I love your skirt!" then was like, "wait! Is that a dress?" I had worn that dress the week before, but as a shirt and I had worn that dress as a dress the morning before I wore it as a shirt.

You see, I can look like I'm wearing at least 3 different outfits from just how I put on a short-sleeved dress and I can look like I'm wearing WAY more with a tube, sleeveless or strap dress. Same with a scarf and a skirt! I can wear a scarf as a dress to an event and no one would ever know that I left my house wearing a scarf!

Unfortunately, I can't make YouTube videos or pictorials right now so I'm just going to look up some awesome YouTubers who discovered this art too and put some of their vids down below!






No comments:

Post a Comment